by Kristi Coughran
Remember that WATER accounts for 60% of our bodies, and it's essential to every cell!!!
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF STAYING HYDRATED??
1. Water helps prevent dry mouth
- Drinking an addequate amount ESPECIALLY during periods of exertion, will prevent bad breath and cavities.
2. Water promotes cardiovascular health
- Dehydradion lowers blood volume causing the heart to work harder to pump, and reduces the amount of blood needed to oxgenate the cells.
3. Water keeps the body cool
4. Water helps the muscles and joints work better
- Being well hydrated causes water inside and outside of the cells of contracting muscles provide adequate nutrients while removing waste efficiently so you perform better.
5. Water helps skin stay supple
- Drinking more water = LESS WRINKLES!!!
6. Water cleanses toxins from you body
- Your kidnesy MUST HAVE water to flush toxins from you body
So remember to drink at least 8-10 8oz glasses water on a regular day. Increase that amount to 1 gallon per day with exercise, and to 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day on hot days! DRINK UP and stay healthy!!